Hey! My name is Evan Valarik. Thanks for checkin out my blog!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYER AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE FINANCIALLY BASED ON FEELINGS OR OBLIGATION BUT GIVE ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU HEAR THE LORD TELLING YOU TO GIVE. AND PRAYER IS SO IMPORTANT! I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR PRAYERS!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Already a spiritual battle!

Hey everyone!
     This isn't a very exciting update, but I really just wanted to let you all know how things are going, and to ask you all for prayer for the mission work that I will be doing in Paphos, Cyprus.  I am currently at a hotel in Portland, Maine, as my flight that was scheduled for this morning was cancelled.  So I will be flying out early tomorrow morning and will be arriving in Cyprus later than I initially intended.  But I know that God is in control and I want to have faith that He has a reason for everything!  Please pray for my time of travel, that everything from this point on would go smoothly if it is Gods will for it to be that way.  I hope you all are doing well, and I will send you another update letter once I get to Cyprus!

In Christ
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment